Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sunday, October 30, 2016. am

Sunday October 30, 2016. Sunrise: 7:37 am. Hunting opens: 7:07 am. Temperature 50 degrees. Mostly cloudy. Wind: N 5-10 mph. We got home from the game a little after midnight, so after a short nights rest, it was time to get back at it. It is getting to be prime time and you need to maximize and get every hour you can in the woods. I decided to go back to DD and was set up by 6:50 amAt 8:15 am, I had a little chill so I got undressed and put on a vest. As soon as I finished and got my coat back on, I heard something behind me. It was a nice 8 pointer (2 1/2 year old) snuck in behind me going from north to south. I grunted to him several times and he walked/trotted off to the SE. I ended up sitting until 10:20 am. I needed to get back, get packed so we can hunt Minnesota tonight. Totals: Bob 1 deer, 1 buck. 

No comments: