Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday, September 22, 2013 am

Sunday, September 22, 3013 am. Sunrise 6:58 am. Hunting opens 6:28 am. Temperature 45 degrees. Wind: SE 5-10 mph. Mostly sunny. Flying solo this morning as Heidi felt like sleeping in this morning. I decided to give Pisa another shot. I was in the stand by 6;05 am. At 6:55 am, I heard a deer blowing a warning call about 50 yards to the SW of me. It was upwind of me, so I am not fire what spooked it. It may have seen me move. At 7:30 am, I looked down to the NE and there was a small 6 pointer still in velvet. Very rare being this late in September. Very cool to see. He ended up walking up the hill about 30 yards to the east of me. I did get some video of him the best was when he was up on top of the hill to the SE of me. Here is a picture of my video. I will post the rest of the edits video later. I sat until 9:00 am, and that is all that I saw. Totals: Bob - 1 deer, 1 buck.

No comments: