Friday, November 3, 2023

Friday, November 3, 2023 am

Friday, November 3, 2023 am Sunrise 7:42 am Hunting opens at 7:12 am Temperature 38 degrees. Wind: N-NW 2-5 mph. Mostly sunny. I decided this morning to take Harry the 1 antlered buck decoy up to the stand behind the barns. I decided to call this stand “ The Opposite.” Because whom ever hung this stand did everything opposite of what we normally do. The rope is on the right on the way up (always on the left) and the bow hanger is on the right and we always have it on the left. I was able together settled early was ready to go by 7:00 am. Luke is at Double D and Kyle went to Bladder Balloon. We will wait and see. At 8:25 am, I looked over my left shoulder to the south and there was a small buck standing on the road I walked in on. He saw the decoy and stared at it for a few minutes. He didn’t like what he saw and he blew and took off towards the SE. At 9:45 am, I caught a glimpse of a deer crossing the road 150 yards north of me heading up the hill to the east. That was it. Total: Bob - 2 deer. 1 buck and 1 tail.

No comments: