Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday, September 14, 2014 am

Sunday, September 14, 2014 am. Sunrise: 6:57. Hunting opens 6:27 am. Temperature: 58 degrees. Partly cloudy. Wind: S 15-20. I decided to head back to RF. Heidi was in the Apple Tree and Adsm went to Pisa. We were all set up by 6:10 am. At 6:30 am, I had a nice 1 1/2 year old 6 pointer come across the field down the 2nd funnel about 100 yard to the SW of me. When he got to the tree line, he went west towards where Dwayne's doe ran last night. I did get some long distance shaky video. At 7:10 am, I had a small 7 point buck sneak in from the NE. He was 10 yards broadside. He was straight downwind of me and he never smelled me.  I guess that "Nose Jammer" works. That was it. Totals: Bob- 2 deer, 2 bucks. Heidi and Adam- 0 deer. 
 I did get some quick video. He ended up heading off to the SE. I saw him trot along the field edge and then head off to the east. Nice buck. Great potential for the future. 

No comments: