Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday, December 3, 2012 pm

Monday, December 3, 2012 pm. Sunset: 4:32 pm. Hunting closes: 5:02 pm. Temperature 47 degrees. Partly cloudy. Wind: S-SW 15. It has been a few weeks, buying felt like the time was right to get out in MN again. I figured the deer will be coming into the beans since most of the neighboring fields have been picked and plowed over. I went to the pop up blind near where border patrol used to be. I was in position by 3:10 pm. Unfortunately,I kicked up a deer that was bedded on the hillside to the east of me. I hope that his/her stomach will get the best of them and they will return before dark. We have already processed 700 lbs of finished product last weekend and we are planning on doing another 300 lbs this coming weekend. I would really like to harvest a mature doe if possible. That was it. I did see another deer on the sledding hill as I was walking up. Totals: Bob- 0 deer.

No comments: