Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Toy

I decided to buck up and get myself a good camcorder! I tried three different camcorders this year and didn't like any of them. I guess shooting a nice buck really gets you excited and wanting more. Here is the camera that I bought.

I bought it from Best Buy and it is a Panasonic Digital Camcorder with 60GB hard drive.

The best part about this camcorder is that it has 70x optical and 3500x digital zoom. This is going to give me the opportunity to pretty much tell you whether or not the buck has a booger hanging out of its nose or not. It also has advance optical image stabilization which will help the video from shaking so much like it was in my last video when I shot the last buck.

I can't wait to use it so I just might have to head out in the freezing cold this weekend and try to get some video of some bucks and if not I can try to get some video of a shot at a doe to see the stabilization at work!

Good luck to all you late season hunters and if you are done then I hope that your offseason of finding sheds and trail cam pics will be a good one! Oh yeah, and happy holidays!

Fawnslayer Out!

No comments: