Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Wednesday, October 27, 2021 am Sunrise 7:42 am. Hunting opens at 7:12 am. Temperature 43 degrees. Cooler Wind: S-SE 15-20 mph. I haven’t been able to hunt because of work and being gone in Mexico City for MEA weekend. I decided to sneak out for a few hours this morning. Initially I went to the Apple Tree, but shortly after I got in, Gertie had followed me down the hill and was running around the base of my stand and would not leave. I had to walk back to the house with her and then decided to give Arlie’s Food Plot ladder stand a try. Throughout the morning, I tried some grunt ring and rattling sequences, but nothing was happening. Too windy. I was only able to sit until 9:40 am. Nothing to report. Totals: Bob. 0 deer.

No comments: