Friday, September 20, 2019

Friday, September 20, 2019 am

Friday, September 20, 2019 am. Sunrise: 6:55 am. Hunting opens: 6:25 am. Temperature 63 degrees. Humid. Mostly cloudy. Wind: E-SE 2-3 mph.  Kyle drove down yesterday afternoon to hunt. He saw a few deer last night from the Muddy Food  plot ladder stand, but nothing was close. This morning, he went to Pisa and I went back to the Apple Tree stand. At 6:55 am, I saw a small buck in the valley to the east of the Stump blind along the edge of the corn. He ended up in the small patch of woods between the stump and muddy blinds. Two minutes later, Kyle texted and said that he had just shot a doe. We decided to sit until 9:00 am in order to give her plenty of time to expire. At 7:50 am, I looked over towards the Muddy food plot and there was a nice and wide but not very tall 8-10 pointer. I am guessing a 2 1/2 year old buck. He walked on the east side of the food plot and walked off to the NE. That was it. At 9:00 am, I got down and walked over to check on Kyle. On my way to the stand I saw good blood on the ground and I found his arrow. Kyle got down and after a short trail, we found his first bow kill. Congrats man. Bob- 2 deer. 2 bucks. 


No comments: