Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sunday, September 18, 2016 am

Sunday, September 18, 2016 am  Sunrise: 6:54 am. Hunting opens: 6:24 am. Temperature: 54 degrees. Wind: S-SW 5-10 mph. Mostly sunny. This morning, I decided to go back to RF. Dwayne went to the new ladder stand on the east side of the creek stand. Adam went to the sugar shack. On my way in, I kicked up a deer that was almost underneath the stand. It jumped the barbed wire and ran off to the SW. At 7:15 am, I saw a doe that was 200 yards away on the edge of the field. It fed for a few minutes and dropped back into the woods to the west. At 8:55 am, I had 2 Toms come up the hill from the NE. They got to within 10 yards behind me. They jumped around and played for a bit and then walked off to the north. Totals: Bob - 1 deer, 1 doe. Dwayne an Adam - 0 deer.

No comments: