Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday, November 2, 2014 am

Sunday, November 2, 2014 am. Sunrise 6:48 am. Hunting opens: 6:18 am. Temperature: 35 degrees. Mostly sunny. Wind: S 15-20 mph. The clocks fell back an hour at 2:00 am. I was up by 5:00 am, and ready to go by 5:50 am. With a south wind, I decided to go to the sugar shack food plot stand. Adam came down and decided to head to the creek stand. We were both in by 6:05 am. At 6:50 am, I had the same 7 point buck as yesterday morning come through on the trail from the west. He passed by at 8 yards. I watched him make a scrape under the trees by the double culverts and head towards the telephone pole bridge. I am pretty sure he was heading over towards Adam. Adam had the same buck walk by him at 35 yards. He also saw a small buck chasing a doe earlier in the morning. I ended up sitting until 10:00 am, before I decided to get down and head in. As I was climbing down the ladder, there was a doe heading across the hill from east to west. Totals: Bob - 2 deer, 1 buck and 1 doe bAdam - 3 deer, 2 bucks. 

No comments: