Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday, November 1, 2014 am

Saturday, November 1, 2014 am. Sunrise 7:50 am. Hunting opens: 7:20 am. Temperature: 24 degrees. Mostly sunny. Wind: 0. What a beautiful morning. Decided to sneak down to Spaghetti Junction. I was in by 7:00 am. At 7:20 am, I heard some footsteps to the north. A big fat doe stepped out about 35 yards away. She ended up turning and walking to the NW, jumped the creek, are in Arlie's food plot and then walking the fence line to the west. At 8:05 am, I looked over my right shoulder to the SW and there was a nice buck in the Stump food plot about 5-10 yards from the blind. I was able to grunt him over my way. He stopped and raked a tree about 50 yards to the SW of me. He then started heading over towards the creek stand. I did a couple of soft grunts and he tired and came my way. He ended up stoping directly under my stand, smelled the ladder and my bag and slowly walked off to the NE. I did get some awesome video. I sat until 10:00 am. That was it. Totals: 2 deer. 1 buck and 1 doe. 

No comments: