Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Sunday, November 12, 2017 am

Sunday, November 12, 2017 am. Sunrise 6:50 am. Hunting opens 6:20 am. Temperature 32 degrees. Wind 0 mph. Partly cloudy. I stayed at Haag’s again last night after taking Charley to her first Badger game. Haag had to head back to Madison, so I was hunting solo. Haag suggested that I go back to the Renovation stand.  I brought my buck and doe silhouette decoys with me this morning. Before shooting light, I had one behind me to the east. At 8:00 am, I had a little 5-6 Point  buck to south. He came into food plot. It was just to the north of Paradise. He came in from the SW
And got to about 75 yards away. He they trotted off to the east. At 9:55 am, I had a medium sized doe come into the food plot to the south of me from east to west. She spotted my doe decoy and slowly fed her was over. When she got to 30 yards, she didn’t like that the decoy was not moving and she blew an spooked back in the direction she came from. Just as i was about to get down, had a coyote sneak through from the west about 20 yards to the south of me. Was unable to get a shot. That was it. Totals: Bob - 2 deer. 1 buck and 1 doe. 

No comments: