Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - Finally a decent buck




I finally got a picture of a decent buck. I also got this picture of a small 6 pointer. This guy will be off limits this year. This year the DNR has decided to make our area QDM. All adults will have to shoot does or bucks with more than 4 points on one side. This should help us grow some bigger bucks. There is no party hunting for buck either. It will also prevent Arlie's crew from shooting all of the small bucks. Needless to say, I am really excited.


Hopefully, more photos coming soon. These were taken by the ladder stand in the woods north of my house. I was able to help Lon and Sue get their cameras up this past weekend too. Ideally, we will see some photos of some big boys down there. Stay tuned.

No comments: